on the 5.x.x codebase but stays at <1% on 4.x.x

Can anyone confirm sFlow pretty much broken/useless on the 4.x.x codebase?

~Randy

Re: Iron Ware versions and sFlow [ In reply to ]
Actually I just confirmed, at least as of 04.2.00bT3e3 it appears to be
working...

so far the boxes flows is are <=04.0.00T3e3

~Randy

Re: Iron Ware versions and sFlow [ In reply to ]
> Can anyone confirm sFlow pretty much broken/useless on the 4.x.x codebase?

I can confirm that on 4.2.00c on the TI24X, we get exactly 50 samples per
second exported from our boxes, regardless of the actual load and
regardless of the configured sampling rate. I've opened up a support case
about this.

Haven't looked too hard into other versions yet.

Nick