Mailing List Archive

Brocade rap video? :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqC9AZZJQ4

Watch it quick before they take it down. :)

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net> http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA F8B1 2CBC)
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
Re: Brocade rap video? :) [ In reply to ]
epic.

Regards,

Clint Chapman
Nobis Technology Group, L.L.C.


Web: http://www.nobistech.net


Phone: 1-480-212-1710


Mail: 6930 East Chauncey Lane
Suite 150
Phoenix, AZ 85054


----------------------------------------

From: "Richard A Steenbergen" <ras@e-gerbil.net>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 2:21 PM
To: foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: [f-nsp] Brocade rap video? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqC9AZZJQ4

Watch it quick before they take it down. :)

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net> http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA F8B1 2CBC)
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
Re: Brocade rap video? :) [ In reply to ]
Brocade...it's a "hole in one!" :)

Charles


On 2/18/2011 1:26 PM, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqC9AZZJQ4
>
> Watch it quick before they take it down. :)
>
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
Re: Brocade rap video? :) [ In reply to ]
Richard,

This is priceless, how did you even find this thing?

David.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqC9AZZJQ4
>
> Watch it quick before they take it down. :)
>
> --
> Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net> http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
> GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA F8B1 2CBC)
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
>
Re: Brocade rap video? :) [ In reply to ]
Heh. My build engineer just said "my god, that makes me want to buy a
linksys router!"



On Fri, 18 Feb 2011, David wrote:

> Richard,
>
> This is priceless, how did you even find this thing?
>
> David.
>
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>
> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqC9AZZJQ4
>
> Watch it quick before they take it down. :)
>
> --
> Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>
> http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
> GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA
> F8B1 2CBC)
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
>
>
>
>



--
david raistrick http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais@icantclick.org http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
Re: Brocade rap video? :) [ In reply to ]
You should punch your engineer in the crotch.

It's a cute video.


On Feb 18, 2011, at 4:55 PM, david raistrick wrote:

>
>
> Heh. My build engineer just said "my god, that makes me want to buy a
> linksys router!"
>
>
>
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2011, David wrote:
>
>> Richard,
>>
>> This is priceless, how did you even find this thing?
>>
>> David.
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>
>> wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqC9AZZJQ4
>>
>> Watch it quick before they take it down. :)
>>
>> --
>> Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>
>> http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
>> GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA
>> F8B1 2CBC)
>> _______________________________________________
>> foundry-nsp mailing list
>> foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
>> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> david raistrick http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
> drais@icantclick.org http://www.expita.com/nomime.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp


_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
Re: Brocade rap video? :) [ In reply to ]
Auto-toon the network. Awesome.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqC9AZZJQ4
>
> Watch it quick before they take it down. :)
>
> --
> Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net> http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
> GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA F8B1 2CBC)
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
>



--
Tim:>
Re: Brocade rap video? :) [ In reply to ]
Haha nice one. To bad it's hidden on Youtube, so you have to know the link!


On 02/19/2011 01:55 AM, Tim Durack wrote:
> Auto-toon the network. Awesome.
>
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Richard A Steenbergen
> <ras@e-gerbil.net <mailto:ras@e-gerbil.net>> wrote:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqC9AZZJQ4
>
> Watch it quick before they take it down. :)
>
> --
> Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net <mailto:ras@e-gerbil.net>>
> http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
> GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA
> F8B1 2CBC)
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net <mailto:foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net>
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
>
>
>
>
> --
> Tim:>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> foundry-nsp mailing list
> foundry-nsp@puck.nether.net
> http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp


--

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Gerwin Krist
Technical Manager

Digitalus Webhosting
First-class Internet Webhosting

Web: http://www.digitalus.nl
E-mail: gerwin at digitalus.nl
Tel.: +31 (0) 598 630000
Fax: +31 (0) 598 631860

BOFH Wisdom:
Collapsed Backbone

***************************************************************************************
This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.
***************************************************************************************