content-switching refer to the cookie in the header?

TIA

--- David
Re: Basic Cookie Question [ In reply to ]
There are 2 ways to go about persistence based on Cookies. One is CSW
(newer) and the other is Cookie Switching (legacy). Look at the 10.2.01 SLB
Config Guide for details on both. Either one will allow you to set the
cookie during the initial connection and then inspect it on subsequent
connections.

Jared Valentine
hidden@xmission.com