represent logical volumes and such?

Thanks

KEN
Re: Visio diagrams... [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Ken Nishikawa Said:

> Hey there
>

> Does anyone know where I can get some Visio stencils that represent the
> various NetApp boxes? I want to diagram our NAS/SAN setup in our colo.
> Also, does anyone know where I can get some good Visio stencils that
> represent logical volumes and such?

I'm pretty sure I found netapp visio stencils on now.netapp.com, in one of
the extra sections.

Mike

--
Mike Cutler - mikec@pdi.com
PDI/Dreamworks Animation Technology
Re: Visio diagrams... [ In reply to ]
See http://now.netapp.com/NOW/download/tools/visio/

Also check out http://www.visiocafe.com/ for others

Glenn Marsh Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
Unix Systems Administrator 5555 NE Moore Court
CAD Engineering Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
glenn.marsh@latticesemi.com 503-268-8000
503-268-8136 phone - 503-268-8459 fax
RE: Visio diagrams... [ In reply to ]
<http://now.netapp.com/eservice/toolchest?toolid=295>
http://now.netapp.com/eservice/toolchest?toolid=295 to download the Visio
2000 templates.

_____

RE: Visio diagrams... [ In reply to ]
That, and more...

http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm

RE: Visio diagrams... [ In reply to ]
This may be of use as well; will compliment the Netapp stencils.

http://www.visiocafe.com/vsdfx.htm

regards,

Wayne.

_____