Grtnx,
--
Bert
AW: Netappdjenga [ In reply to ]
We actually did a quite similar thing a few years ago when we decommissioned one of our old systems.

My colleague and me pulled a disk one after another and who brought the Filer to panic, had lost.

We called it Russian Filer Roulette back then, but Netappdjenga is also a nice name for it ?

Greetings

Marcel

Gesendet von meinem Windows 10 Phone