workstations. Is there a way to disable this?

Thanks,

--Carl
Re: OCPM 2.1 RC1 Client Cert? [ In reply to ]
HI Carl,

I’ve run into this as well. I came to the conclusion that this is on purpose since OCUM 6.4 is designed to pull the OCPM interface into it, so you no longer have to open two browser windows. If, for some reason, you’re not using OCUM 6.4, I’m not sure if there’s a way to disable that certificate requirement, as I think it is expecting a cert from OCUM 6.4 and nothing else.

I could be wrong.

Re: OCPM 2.1 RC1 Client Cert? [ In reply to ]
No. You can:

1. ignore the message and continue using the self-assigned cert (the reason
for the message)
2. ignore the message and continue using the self-assigned cert, log in and
generate a Certificate Signing Request - CSR
--> send this to your Certificate Authority to have a certificate created.
Get it to PEM format
--> import it into OCPM
--> make sure you have your CA installed for your browser to use.

*Tim McCarthy, **Principal Consultant*

RHCE6 110-107-141
<https://www.redhat.com/wapps/training/certification/verify.html?certNumber=110-107-141&isSearch=False&verify=Verify>
Current until Aug 02, 2016

Re: OCPM 2.1 RC1 Client Cert? [ In reply to ]
Thanks Scott. You are right on the money with this. There is no need to
attempt to connect to OCPM 2.1 with anything other than OCUM.

Thanks again,

--Carl