Thanks,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone
Re: 3170 issue [ In reply to ]
Try disk show -v?

.

On Feb 26, 2016, at 1:00 AM, Mark Flint <mf1@sanger.ac.uk<mailto:mf1@sanger.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi all, I have a 3170 FAS, with 25 shelves of 1TB disk , 14 per shelf. I use the command storage show disk, and see al 350 disks, yet if I use the command disk show, I see one 242. Can anyone suggest what may be causing the difference in output?

Thanks,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone
Re: 3170 issue [ In reply to ]
Do you have unassigned disks? The "disk show" command will only show the
disks that are assigned. If there are unassigned disks you would see a
note at the bottom of that output stating how many disks are unowned. You
can also see those unowned disks by using "disk show -n".

"disk show -v" will show you all of the disks, including those that are not
assigned.

Re: 3170 issue [ In reply to ]
It appears not, the disk show –n command brings nothing back.

:(

`Mark