but need to remember the correct way to do it :)

Thanks in advance,

Mark
Re: Can anyone point me at [ In reply to ]
Upgrade to CDOT? Or 8.0 7-mode? For CDOT, you'd set up a cluster on
borrowed gear and use transition snapmirrors to cut over all the shares
with a short outage. For 7-mode, you just reboot the system onto the new
8.0 7-mode image and it takes longer than a usual 7.x update.

RE: Can anyone point me at [ In reply to ]
What’s wrong with standard Upgrade and Revert/Downgrade Guide? It has step by step instructions, same as you get from upgrade advisor.

---
With best regards

Andrei Borzenkov
Senior system engineer
FTS WEMEAI RUC RU SC TMS FOS
[cid:image001.gif@01CBF835.B3FEDA90]
FUJITSU
Zemlyanoy Val Street, 9, 105 064 Moscow, Russian Federation
Tel.: +7 495 730 62 20 ( reception)
Mob.: +7 916 678 7208
Fax: +7 495 730 62 14
E-mail: Andrei.Borzenkov@ts.fujitsu.com<mailto:Andrei.Borzenkov@ts.fujitsu.com>
Web: ru.fujitsu.com<http://ts.fujitsu.com/>
Company details: ts.fujitsu.com/imprint<http://ts.fujitsu.com/imprint.html>
This communication contains information that is confidential, proprietary in nature and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be advised that neither Fujitsu, its affiliates, its employees or agents accept liability for any errors, omissions or damages caused by delays of receipt or by any virus infection in this message or its attachments, or which may otherwise arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.

RE: Can anyone point me at [ In reply to ]
As far as not having upgrade advisor

Make sure you have the latest qual_devices file beforehand, upgrade your SP/RLM/BMC FW prior and if you have any older AT-FCX i/o modules confirm compatibility with the version you are going to.

--Jordan

Re: Can anyone point me at [ In reply to ]
As long as you're not upgrading to 8.1+ the older DS14 (mk2) modules are supported, but you can't use these past 8.0.x except for the AT-FCX (SATA) variant.

Re: Can anyone point me at [ In reply to ]
Thanks to Andrei I now have the link to the upgrade guide, and a FAS3170 running 8.0.5P1

:)

Mark