--

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com
Re: Anyone from Verisign J root on the list? [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 7:33 AM Anurag Bhatia <me@anuragbhatia.com> wrote:

> Was wondering if there's anyone from Verisign managing the J root? Can you please contact me offlist.
> I am facing issue with consistent ICMP filtering on "rootns-lcy3" since last couple of weeks.

Note that contact information for the root server operators can always
be found at https://root-servers.org/.

In Verisign's case, have you tried rootdns@verisign.com?

Best Wishes - Peter
--
[ “There is nothing more permanent than a temporary solution“ ]
Re: Anyone from Verisign J root on the list? [ In reply to ]
> On Mar 7, 2020, at 7:31 AM, Anurag Bhatia <me@anuragbhatia.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>

> Was wondering if there's anyone from Verisign managing the J root? Can you please contact me offlist.
> I am facing issue with consistent ICMP filtering on "rootns-lcy3" since last couple of weeks.
>

> Thanks
>
> --
>

> Anurag Bhatia
> anuragbhatia.com

Hi Anurag,

I believe someone from the Verisign NOC has already been in contact with you. You or anyone should always feel free to contact our network operation center directly at noc@verisign.com.

DW
Re: Anyone from Verisign J root on the list? [ In reply to ]
Note: I heard back from Verisign team.

Thanks to everyone for their inputs.

--

Anurag Bhatia