Jon Sands
MFI Labs
https://fohdeesha.com/
Re: Hurricane Electric dead on NYIIX? [ In reply to ]
* fohdeesha@gmail.com (Jon Sands) [Thu 05 Mar 2020, 23:50 CET]:
>Not sure when it happened, but our BGP session to HE via NYIIX is
>dead, can't even ping them anymore. Can hit all our other NYIIX
>peers without issue

Did your email client accidentally autocomplete 'noc@he.net' (quite
of curmudgeon subscribers)?

-- Niels.
Re: Hurricane Electric dead on NYIIX? [ In reply to ]
curmudgeons are faster (and more entertaining), heard back offlist in
about 120s that it's an NYIIX issue

--
Jon Sands
MFI Labs
Re: Hurricane Electric dead on NYIIX? [ In reply to ]
NYIIX acknowledged an issue between 4-5pm. I lost HE and other peers as
well