What criteria do these providers use to make sure that the IPs are legit and not proxys/VPNs
All the IPs I checked on number of GEO sites are registered to an address in the US.
Now I do get different answers on some of the blocks where that address registered to the actual Data Center address and other GEO services provides show the corporate billing address.
Some example IPs are: 66.45.167.10 (Spokane WA) 199.96.248.1 (Bethlehem PA)

Disney+ was kind enough to whitelist some subnets, but I would like to fix my problem vs manually whitelist them.

I know registering the blocks to the proper address is important and that is already being address but what else am I missing? Why do the content providers thinks were a proxy?

Thank you in advance for all assistance.

-Romeo
Re: Hulu-Disney IP Problems [ In reply to ]
If I were to take a guess, maybe some of your customers were running
proxies/vpns and the content provider decided (correctly or incorrectly)
that any IP owned by Tierpoint wasn’t likely to be a content consumer and
then blacklisted your subnet/s. Also, I think Hulu/Disney+ don’t run their
own CDNs so they might be using some other providers logic to make these
determinations. Just a guess. I’d be really interested in knowing if you
found out something more detailed.

Dan

--
Thanks, Dan