Looking for IPAM recommendations, preferably open source, API is a plus
(almost must, almost..). 40-50K IPs to be managed.

thanks in advance.
Re: IPAM recommendations [ In reply to ]
Subject: IPAM recommendations Date: Thu, Sep 05, 2019 at 05:35:19PM +0900 Quoting Mehmet Akcin (mehmet@akcin.net):
> Looking for IPAM recommendations, preferably open source, API is a plus
> (almost must, almost..). 40-50K IPs to be managed.

nipap

infoblox if you are an enterprise needing AD herding and got too much cash.

--
Måns Nilsson primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE SA0XLR +46 705 989668
Re: IPAM recommendations [ In reply to ]
What have you evaluated so far? Can you share your evaluation grid, how
you selected the candidates, how you are weighting criteria and specific
interesting findings so far?

Thanks!

Re: IPAM recommendations [ In reply to ]
Not much beyond this,
https://appuals.com/the-5-best-ip-address-management-ipam-software/

Re: IPAM recommendations [ In reply to ]
Check phpipam

[ https://phpipam.net/ | https://phpipam.net/ ]

Re: IPAM recommendations [ In reply to ]
I forgot to mention Netbox https://github.com/netbox-community/netbox

integration (of some kind ) with LibreNMS is plus

Re: IPAM recommendations [ In reply to ]
I highly recommend Netbox. We use it for our Source of Truth.