Jon Sands
MFI Labs
https://fohdeesha.com/
Re: Looking for a Google contact (peering frustrations) [ In reply to ]
Fixed off list by (several) google employees. Thanks!

--
Jon Sands
MFI Labs
Re: Looking for a Google contact (peering frustrations) [ In reply to ]
What was the outcome?

Re: Looking for a Google contact (peering frustrations) [ In reply to ]
It seems they accidentally stopped sending any prefixes at all to the
IIX and we were somehow the only ones to notice - that's been fixed.
Also was offered a cache appliance since we're approaching near 10gbps
of youtube traffic. Very happy with how it turned out

--
Jon Sands
MFI Labs