Thanks
---------- Jahangir*
*
Re: About Juniper MX10 router performance [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Md.Jahangir Hossain
<jrjahangir@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear valued member:
>

> Wishes all are fine.
>

> i need   suggestion from you about Juniper MX10 router performance. i want
> to buy  this router for IP Transit provider where i received  all global
> routes .

Do you have some specific questions about it? You should be able to
comfortably take in one to two full BGP feeds as RIBs, and hold an
Internet-sized FIB.

It's basically an MX80 (internally), but with some software
modifications to limit its performance. You probably need to make sure
that you're also purchasing the S-MX80-ADV-R software license in your
base bundle (to support the full-scale L3 routing), but the licensing
is based on the honor system.

Cheers,
jof
Re: About Juniper MX10 router performance [ In reply to ]
Thanks jonathan for your reply .

Actually i have not specific question , i need suggestion about this
product if i purchase this as IP Transit provider.

--
Thanks
---------- Jahangir*
Re: About Juniper MX10 router performance [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Md.Jahangir Hossain
<jrjahangir@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks jonathan for your reply .
>
> Actually i have not specific question , i need suggestion about this product
> if i purchase this  as IP Transit provider.

Only someone with the knowledge of your business and requirements can
answer this for you.

If you'd like to take this up off-list, I'm happy to share what I know.
Generally, we try to keep the discussion to the list (that is sent to
the many subscribers) on topics that are of interest to all network
operators.

For Juniper-specific questions, the j-nsp mailing list is pretty great
(http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp).

Cheers,
jof
Re: About Juniper MX10 router performance [ In reply to ]
Thanks again Jonathan .

--
Thanks
---------- Jahangir*