Wishes all are fine.

i need suggestion from you about CISCO ASR 1006 router performance. i
want to buy this router for IP Transit provider where i received all
global routes .

it would be nice please put your valued suggestion about this issue.

Thanks
---------- Jahangir*
*
Re: About CISCO ASR 1006 router performance. [ In reply to ]
suggest go to

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/765/tools/quickreference/routerperformance.pdf

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - against proprietary attachments

Disclaimer:
http://goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/
Re: About CISCO ASR 1006 router performance. [ In reply to ]
I am currently running ASR1006 with ESP20 with 12 full routes and
routing around 12gig of traffic with no issues.

i guess it would depend on the size of traffic that you will be
putting in at day 1 and for the next 3-5 years to protect your
investment. You can also have the ESP40 if you need more backplane
capacity.

-Sherwin

Re: About CISCO ASR 1006 router performance. [ In reply to ]
thanks guys for your valued information .

--
Thanks
---------- Jahangir*