HDTVs.

Any input appreciated.

-- John
RE: HDMI [ In reply to ]
I did a whole lot of research before I purchased my HDTV (Sony projection)
which had DVI-HD in. I didn't find anything conclusive but after I just
simply tried I found it to work. I tested against an ATI (9600SE) card as
well as an Nvidia (5600LE) card. I would imagine DVI-HD will fall back to
standard DVI if the device is a display device only, but wouldn't if it's a
recording device.

Hope that helps.

- Mark.