In the program guide, I would like to see the channel list in alphabetic
order. I did not find how to do.

Klaus

Re: alphabetic channel list order [ In reply to ]
On 03/04/18 12:04, Klaus Becker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Still another beginner question:
>
> In the program guide, I would like to see the channel list in alphabetic
> order. I did not find how to do.
>
> Klaus

If you are running mythtv 29 or later, you should be able to order by
callsign (it is in the same area as Channel format on frontend Setup),
but as I mentioned in my other post
"Note "Channel ordering" by callsign is currently broken see mythtv trac
ticket https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13154"

In that ticket I submitted a patch (albeit rather crude, but I did not
want to change other parts of the software as I have no way to test the
ATSC ordering)  to resolve the issue.

Mike
Re: alphabetic channel list order [ In reply to ]
Le mardi 3 avril 2018, 14:32:01 CEST Mike Bibbings a ?crit :
> On 03/04/18 12:04, Klaus Becker wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Still another beginner question:
> >
> > In the program guide, I would like to see the channel list in alphabetic
> > order. I did not find how to do.
> >
> > Klaus
>
> If you are running mythtv 29 or later, you should be able to order by
> callsign (it is in the same area as Channel format on frontend Setup),
> but as I mentioned in my other post
> "Note "Channel ordering" by callsign is currently broken see mythtv trac
> ticket https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13154"
>
> In that ticket I submitted a patch (albeit rather crude, but I did not
> want to change other parts of the software as I have no way to test the
> ATSC ordering) to resolve the issue.
>
> Mike

Hallo Mike,

I downloaded the patch, but I don't know how to apply it, it's quite new for
me.

Klaus