Mailing List Archive

Program guide: appearence
Hi,

In program guide, I want to see only the channel name, but not their number.
Is that possible ?

Can I modify the caracters ? They are too big.

Bye

Klays

Re: Program guide: appearence [ In reply to ]
On 03/04/18 08:42, Klaus Becker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In program guide, I want to see only the channel name, but not their number.
> Is that possible ?
>
> Can I modify the caracters ? They are too big.
>
> Bye
>
> Klays

I don't know which mythtv theme you are using in the frontend but many
themes allow you to change "Channel format"
(Setup>Video>General>General(Basic)) to just "name" which will remove
channel number in Program Guide.

I use Steppes theme (Setup>Theme Chooser will show all available themes)

Note "Channel ordering" by callsign is currently broken see mythtv trac
ticket https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13154

Mike
Re: Program guide: appearence [ In reply to ]
Le mardi 3 avril 2018, 10:37:06 CEST Mike Bibbings a ?crit :
> On 03/04/18 08:42, Klaus Becker wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In program guide, I want to see only the channel name, but not their
> > number. Is that possible ?
> >
> > Can I modify the caracters ? They are too big.
> >
> > Bye
> >
> > Klaus
>
> I don't know which mythtv theme you are using in the frontend but many
> themes allow you to change "Channel format"
> (Setup>Video>General>General(Basic)) to just "name" which will remove
> channel number in Program Guide.
>
> I use Steppes theme (Setup>Theme Chooser will show all available themes)
>
> Note "Channel ordering" by callsign is currently broken see mythtv trac
> ticket https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13154

Hi,

I use Classic, but I switched to Steppes.

In Setup>Video>General>General, there is no name-option. In General, I don't
see Basic-Option, there is just "General Settings > File paths and General
options.

Klaus

Re: Program guide: appearence [ In reply to ]
Le mardi 3 avril 2018, 10:53:33 CEST Klaus Becker a ?crit :
> Le mardi 3 avril 2018, 10:37:06 CEST Mike Bibbings a ?crit :
> > On 03/04/18 08:42, Klaus Becker wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > In program guide, I want to see only the channel name, but not their
> > > number. Is that possible ?
> > >
> > > Can I modify the caracters ? They are too big.
> > >
> > > Bye
> > >
> > > Klaus
> >
> > I don't know which mythtv theme you are using in the frontend but many
> > themes allow you to change "Channel format"
> > (Setup>Video>General>General(Basic)) to just "name" which will remove
> > channel number in Program Guide.
> >
> > I use Steppes theme (Setup>Theme Chooser will show all available themes)
> >
> > Note "Channel ordering" by callsign is currently broken see mythtv trac
> > ticket https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13154
>
> Hi,
>
> I use Classic, but I switched to Steppes.
>
> In Setup>Video>General>General, there is no name-option. In General, I don't
> see Basic-Option, there is just "General Settings > File paths and General
> options.
>
> Klaus

Finally I found it, thanks

Klaus