Mailing List Archive

Myth backend logs not shown on mythweb
Hi

I noticed that the backend logs are not seen on my mythweb interface.
Instead I see the following warning messages.

*Warning* at
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/backend_log/tmpl/default/backend_log.php,
line 26:
!!NoTrans: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given!!

*Warning* at
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/backend_log/tmpl/default/backend_log.php,
line 26:

!!NoTrans: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()!!

The php script has the following lines...

<?php
foreach (array_keys($Logs[0]) as $key)
echo "<th>$key</th>\n";
?>

I used to see them in mythweb sometime back. I am not sure what changed.
I updated from mythbuntu 12.04 to 14.04 a couple of months back. Perhaps
that contributed to this issue.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Re: Myth backend logs not shown on mythweb [ In reply to ]
Found this through google search.

https://lists.gt.net/mythtv/users/554199

Looks like I upgraded to new version of mythtv when I upgraded to ubntu
14.04.