On my older myth installation, I had something set in the database that
would automatically run a user job by default whenever I scheduled a new
recording. I want to do the same with my newer installation, but can't
remember, for the life of me, where I had set this up. I'm pretty sure I
did something to the database to make the change.

I did some searching and came back with nothing. I was wondering if
anybody happened to know where I can set this.

Thank you in advanced.
Re: Enable User Job by Default for Recordings [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 4 Sep 2017 09:16:46 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi!
>
>On my older myth installation, I had something set in the database that
>would automatically run a user job by default whenever I scheduled a new
>recording. I want to do the same with my newer installation, but can't
>remember, for the life of me, where I had set this up. I'm pretty sure I
>did something to the database to make the change.
>
>I did some searching and came back with nothing. I was wondering if
>anybody happened to know where I can set this.
>
>Thank you in advanced.

If you modify the Default template rule and add your user job to that,
any new rules created without specifying a template will automatically
be created from the Default template and will have that user job. Or
you can create a different template with the user job, and apply that
to each new rule that you want to work that way.

To find the Default template, go to Manage Recordings > Recording
Rules, Ctrl-S for the search box and type Default.