Mailing List Archive

SiliconDust HDHomeRun CONNECT in Poland?
Hi!

I use MythTv systematically (although in a non-sophisticated way) for
DVB-T but I'm not happy with my current setup.

The device HDHomeRun CONNECT, from time to time mentioned on the list

https://www.silicondust.com/product/hdhomerun-connect/

seems to suit my needs, but it is not offered by any Polish dealer.

I'm curious whether it just the lack of demand, or there are some
technical problems with using it in Poland. Would it make sense to buy
it at https://www.amazon.de/?

I will appreciate your opinions.

Best regards

Janusz

--
,
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)