channel of my surround sound setup.

This was not the case with 0.24 and prior releases. Any ideas on why this
is happening?
Re: Audio issue with time stretch [ In reply to ]
On 21 August 2012 01:52, Larry K <lunchtimelarry@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that I am running 0.25, I noticed that when I enter time stretch, the
> audio drops off noticeably, and the audio seems to be limited to the center
> channel of my surround sound setup.
>
> This was not the case with 0.24 and prior releases. Any ideas on why this
> is happening?

In 0.25, a "smoother" time-stretch was introduced... not sure if this
would have an impact on what you describe.
Personally, it works fine for me
Re: Audio issue with time stretch [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 1:35 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 21 August 2012 01:52, Larry K <lunchtimelarry@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Now that I am running 0.25, I noticed that when I enter time stretch, the
> > audio drops off noticeably, and the audio seems to be limited to the
> center
> > channel of my surround sound setup.
> >
> > This was not the case with 0.24 and prior releases. Any ideas on why
> this
> > is happening?
>
> In 0.25, a "smoother" time-stretch was introduced... not sure if this
> would have an impact on what you describe.
> Personally, it works fine for me

I played around in the audio menu and improved the time stretch audio. Not
sure this new and improved time stretch is "smoother." It's definitely
different, though.

Re: Audio issue with time stretch [ In reply to ]
On 22 August 2012 04:36, Larry K <lunchtimelarry@gmail.com> wrote:
> I played around in the audio menu and improved the time stretch audio. Not
> sure this new and improved time stretch is "smoother." It's definitely
> different, though.

only the video is smoother... audio is just accelerated while keeping
the same pitch