server. Then for all frontends and the secondary backends, I would like to
have access to the shared music without doing any configuration.

Has anyone gotten the sharing of music working in 0.25?
Re: MythMusic 0.25 shared directory not working [ In reply to ]
On 5/27/2012 12:32, Ian Alleyne wrote:
> Is there a way to have the mythmusic storage location work like mythvideo?
> I would like to define the location of my music files on the main
> backend server. Then for all frontends and the secondary backends, I
> would like to have access to the shared music without doing any
> configuration.

Not as yet. That is the plan, and there is preliminary code to allow
the music player to access content over the backend protocol, but there
is no way to define or scan the paths using storage groups. For the
time being, you still need to use the old local settings in the
frontend, and share the content over NFS or similar.