Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote:

Re: Exiting play lists [ In reply to ]
On 16 May 2012 12:56, Doug Lytle <support@drdos.info> wrote:
> I just discovered last night, that creating a play list and then trying to
> exit was a trying experience, to say the least.
>
> Pressing exit just moved on to the next show in the list.
>
> I see this has been mentioned in 2010:

It came up again more recently

Re: Exiting play lists [ In reply to ]
>> It came up again more recently

I'd be nice to have a menu option that says, 'Exit play list'

Maybe for .26

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

Re: Exiting play lists [ In reply to ]
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 5:46 AM, Doug Lytle <support@drdos.info> wrote:
>>> It came up again more recently
>
> I'd be nice to have a menu option that says, 'Exit play list'
>
> Maybe for .26

I added a "Cancel Playlist" menu entry under the Playback sub-menu.
This doesn't stop playback by itself, but the playlist won't continue
after the current recording stops. You should see it in the next
build of 0.25-fixes.

Jim
Re: Exiting play lists [ In reply to ]
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Jim Stichnoth <stichnot@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'd be nice to have a menu option that says, 'Exit play list'
> >
> > Maybe for .26
>
> I added a "Cancel Playlist" menu entry under the Playback sub-menu.
> This doesn't stop playback by itself, but the playlist won't continue
> after the current recording stops.  You should see it in the next
> build of 0.25-fixes.
>
> Jim

Thanks Jim.

Jeremy