Mailing List Archive

mythfrontend as icecast2 source for sound around the house ?
I'd like to broadcast the tv sound from mythfrontend around the house,
and setting up a mountpoint on my icecast2 server would make it easy to
set up the clients. What would be the easiest way?

My frontend is running ubuntu 11, which includes pulseaudio. Anybody
have a pointer to a howto which works with icecast2 and pulse ?
Protocols and apis seem to be constantly changing in this field, so
segfaults and failed connects are all I've got so far with any other
source than ezstream. Adding pulse into the mix seems a bit daunting.