Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Re: mceusb IR-Blaster question
FWIW,

irrecord does work with my mceusb hardware, however it
errors out unless I do it in RAW mode.

I was able to use some other
tools to come up with what I needed and have built a config and
everything is now working.

I sent the config to the lirc folks, it is
good for the following:

# brand: Appears to work for ALL Brighthouse
set-top-boxes, likely TWC as well.
# model no. of remote control:
Atlas-1056B03, Atlas OCAP-5, Atlas DVR-1056,
# Atlas 1055, Atlas 1054,
Atlas AT8400-D, Atlas AT2300, Atlas BR-350
#
# Devices being controlled
by this remote: Pioneer Voyager-300 STB (Brighthouse),
# Scientific
Atlantic - 2100, 3100HD, 3250HD, 4250HD
# Pioneer BD-V100 & 1000 Series,
BD-3500 HD Series
#

And to everyone who took the time to respond, and
you were all so kind as to not flame me for a "stupid" moment,

many
thanks !!!

Regards,

Jim