Prior to commit "254d59b243c3dde45c576e32ed86350f914b727c"
Date:   Sat Mar 24 15:12:38 2012 -0700
    Fix overriding of manual recordings in mythweb
    Turns out we were creating slightly incorrect records for the record table.
    Comparing to how it works from the frontend, I found that we were not
    copying over the "search" field from the original manual recording rule, so
    the override never matched up with it.  To fix that, I removed the line that
    overrided "search" to 0 before saving.
    Fixes #9343

I could select don't record in mythweb and the single recording would get cancelled.  Previous post suggest that I have a bad custom recording rule, but I am unable to track down where the issue is.   The rule is very simple.    When selecting "Don't Record" in mythweb I see sql statement errors in the backend logfile.

Thanks, Mike
Re: mythweb - custom recording rules [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 01:46:04PM -0700, Michael Drons wrote:
> I have custom recording rules configured (power search).
>
> The rule looks like this:   program.title LIKE '%Soccer%'
>
> Basically it records anything with the word Soccer in the program title.  The recording rule works.
>
> Prior to commit "254d59b243c3dde45c576e32ed86350f914b727c"
> Date:   Sat Mar 24 15:12:38 2012 -0700
>     Fix overriding of manual recordings in mythweb
>     Turns out we were creating slightly incorrect records for the record table.
>     Comparing to how it works from the frontend, I found that we were not
>     copying over the "search" field from the original manual recording rule, so
>     the override never matched up with it.  To fix that, I removed the line that
>     overrided "search" to 0 before saving.
>     Fixes #9343
>

> I could select don't record in mythweb and the single recording would get cancelled.  Previous post suggest that I have a bad custom recording rule, but I am unable to track down where the issue is.   The rule is very simple.    When selecting "Don't Record" in mythweb I see sql statement errors in the backend logfile.

This should be fixed now.

David
--
David Engel
david@istwok.net
Re: mythweb - custom recording rules [ In reply to ]

It is fixed.

Thanks, Mike