I have a feeling it is something with permissions somewhere? I am
sorry if there is already a documentation out there - I couldn't find
it. I am happy to try it myself if someone can point me to it.
Otherwise - please help.

Regards

Ash Desai

--
http://about.me/adesai
Re: 0.25 - No asx stream on mythweb [ In reply to ]
No one? :(

Ash

--
http://about.me/adesai
Re: 0.25 - No asx stream on mythweb [ In reply to ]
On 4/19/12 2:22 PM, A Desai wrote:
> Last of my glitches :) When I go to MythWeb, under my recorded shows -
> I can neither do "asx stream" nor "Directly Download"
>
> I get an error:

> unable to complete your request.
>
> I have a feeling it is something with permissions somewhere? I am
> sorry if there is already a documentation out there - I couldn't find
> it. I am happy to try it myself if someone can point me to it.
> Otherwise - please help.
>
> Regards
>
> Ash Desai

Start by looking at your apache logs for errors/msgs at the time you try
to select either one.

-JK
Re: 0.25 - No asx stream on mythweb [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 11:28 AM, jk90090 <jk90090@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/19/12 2:22 PM, A Desai wrote:
>
>> Last of my glitches :) When I go to MythWeb, under my recorded shows -
>> I can neither do "asx stream" nor "Directly Download"
>>
>> I get an error:
>>
>> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
>> unable to complete your request.
>>
>> I have a feeling it is something with permissions somewhere? I am
>> sorry if there is already a documentation out there - I couldn't find
>> it. I am happy to try it myself if someone can point me to it.
>> Otherwise - please help.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Ash Desai
>>
>> Start by looking at your apache logs for errors/msgs at the time you try
> to select either one.
>
> -JK

When I click on "asx" I get the following error in the apache/error_log:

[Fri Apr 20 11:41:02 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.102] Can't locate CGI.pm
in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 .) at /var/www/html/mythweb.pl line 8., referer:
http://x.x.x.55/tv/recorded
[Fri Apr 20 11:41:02 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.102] BEGIN
failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/html/mythweb.pl line 8., referer:
http://x.x.x.55/tv/recorded
[Fri Apr 20 11:41:02 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.102] Premature end of
script headers: mythweb.pl, referer: http://x.x.x.55/tv/recorded

Thanks for helping out.

Ash

--
http://about.me/adesai
Re: 0.25 - No asx stream on mythweb [ In reply to ]
On Apr 20, 2012, at 9:43 AM, A Desai <ashu.desai@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I click on "asx" I get the following error in the apache/error_log:

> [Fri Apr 20 11:41:02 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.102] Can't locate CGI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /var/www/html/mythweb.pl line 8., referer: http://x.x.x.55/tv/recorded
> [Fri Apr 20 11:41:02 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.102] BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/html/mythweb.pl line 8., referer: http://x.x.x.55/tv/recorded
> [Fri Apr 20 11:41:02 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.102] Premature end of script headers: mythweb.pl, referer: http://x.x.x.55/tv/recorded

Looks like you're still missing dependencies, in this case perl-cgi package.
Re: 0.25 - No asx stream on mythweb [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Jk90090 <jk90090@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2012, at 9:43 AM, A Desai <ashu.desai@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> When I click on "asx" I get the following error in the apache/error_log:

> [Fri Apr 20 11:41:02 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.102] Can't locate CGI.pm
> in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5
> /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5
> /usr/share/perl5 .) at /var/www/html/mythweb.pl line 8., referer:
> http://x.x.x.55/tv/recorded
> [Fri Apr 20 11:41:02 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.102] BEGIN
> failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/html/mythweb.pl line 8., referer:
> http://x.x.x.55/tv/recorded
> [Fri Apr 20 11:41:02 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.102] Premature end of
> script headers: mythweb.pl, referer: http://x.x.x.55/tv/recorded

Wohoo! That did it! You are the man!!!

Now can I "stream" my video on iPad any way? I noticed that if I clicked on
"asx" it asked me to save the link, and when i open that *.asx - then i
streams to me. Can I just stream directly on my iPad without having to save
the link?

Thanks for helping out.

Ash
--
http://about.me/adesai
Re: 0.25 - No asx stream on mythweb [ In reply to ]
On Apr 20, 2012, at 10:11 AM, A Desai <ashu.desai@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like you're still missing dependencies, in this case perl-cgi package.

> Wohoo! That did it! You are the man!!!
>
> Now can I "stream" my video on iPad any way? I noticed that if I clicked on "asx" it asked me to save the link, and when i open that *.asx - then i streams to me. Can I just stream directly on my iPad without having to save the link?
>
> Thanks for helping out.
>
> Ash
> --

Asx will not play on default player in iDevices. Go do some google searches to see if there is an aftermarket app you might try.
Re: 0.25 - No asx stream on mythweb [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Jk90090 <jk90090@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2012, at 10:11 AM, A Desai <ashu.desai@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Looks like you're still missing dependencies, in this case perl-cgi package.

> Wohoo! That did it! You are the man!!!
>
> Now can I "stream" my video on iPad any way? I noticed that if I clicked on "asx" it asked me to save the link, and when i open that *.asx - then i streams to me. Can I just stream directly on my iPad without having to save the link?
>
> Thanks for helping out.
>
> Ash
> --
>

> Asx will not play on default player in iDevices.  Go do some google searches to see if there is an aftermarket app you might try.

I saw another thread -- "Convert for iPad in 0.25 - how do you watch?"
and it seems that one can go to http://backend_ip:6544/ -->
API/Examples/Load HTTP Streaming --> Select storage folder, and *if
you can figure out the recorded show based in the naming convention* -
can stream like that...

Ash.

--
http://about.me/adesai