Mailing List Archive

Re: CES 6-9 Jan. - MythTV users meeting
Hello,

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:34, Brian Wood <beww@beww.org> wrote:

> CES - everything is in place for a great CES 2011 in Las Vegas January
> 6-9 - We will be on the floor in the South Hall 3, upper level,
> booth 31948.

What's about taking opportunity of CES to meet together ? I guess a
bunch of us will attend the exhibition. There is a thread pushing the
idea on LinHES forum :
http://linhes.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20671

> cesman wrote :

> Yes, I will be attending CES as will mihanson. Would certainly love
> to meet other folks there!

We could have a lunch together. Or perhaps join an evening event, in
case an exhibiting company would like to host such a MythTV addicts
gathering ?

--
Frederic Dumas
f.dumas@ellis.siteparc.fr

Re: CES 6-9 Jan. - MythTV users meeting [ In reply to ]
On 26/11/2010 3:20 AM, Frederic Dumas wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:34, Brian Wood <beww@beww.org> wrote:
>
>> CES - everything is in place for a great CES 2011 in Las Vegas January
>> 6-9 - We will be on the floor in the South Hall 3, upper level, booth
>> 31948.
>

> What's about taking opportunity of CES to meet together ? I guess a
> bunch of us will attend the exhibition. There is a thread pushing the
> idea on LinHES forum :
> http://linhes.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20671
>
>> cesman wrote :
>
>> Yes, I will be attending CES as will mihanson. Would certainly love
>> to meet other folks there!
>

> We could have a lunch together. Or perhaps join an evening event, in
> case an exhibiting company would like to host such a MythTV addicts
> gathering ?

Frederic,

What a great idea! I will be there on business anyway and would very
much look forward to meeting others involved.

Christian