Mailing List Archive

Password protected recording groups bug?
I have several recording groups set up. Half of them are password
protected, half are not. When changing from one password protected group
to another, the frontend doesn't ask for a password, and just goes to the
new group.

Steps to replicate:
1) set up two recording groups with passwords
2) open one recording group's recordings using the correct password
3) change recording groups - no password prompt will come up

Has anyone else seen this? It started happening with 0.22, but I didn't
report it because I was so late to the 0.22 party that 0.23 was out by the
time I noticed it. Finally upgraded to 0.23 last weekend, and the problem
is still there.

If someone else can confirm this behaviour, I'll create a ticket.

Greg