Hi everyone,

I'm running the latest mythtv trunk version.
I get lots of results when I scan my dvb-s tuners, but for some reason
these channels aren't added to the channel list.
I also don't get any dialog asking me if I want to add them or not.

Can anyone clarify?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jelle De Loecker
Re: Channelscan won't add new channels [ In reply to ]
Op zaterdag 05-09-2009 om 04:02 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Jelle De
Loecker:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm running the latest mythtv trunk version.
> I get lots of results when I scan my dvb-s tuners, but for some reason
> these channels aren't added to the channel list.
> I also don't get any dialog asking me if I want to add them or not.
>
> Can anyone clarify?
>
> Met vriendelijke groeten,
>
> Jelle De Loecker

As stated in the response to Mika Saari (which was a top post, my
apologies)

Apparently this was due to changeset 21644
(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/21644)
They moved the "insert channels?" dialog to another pane for debug
purposes, making it not show up, and forgot to put it back.
They *just* fixed it a few hours ago in changeset 21673
(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/21673)
Everything works fine now.

Greetings,
Jelle De Loecker