After watching Dark Knight, I thought to throw together a quick theme
based on the movie. I used "Retro" theme as a starting template to get
these results. This is my first attempt at theming, so there might be
few glitches :-p

Screenshot :: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7117/screenshotxs7.png
Theme :: http://rapidshare.com/files/134458972/batTheme.tar.gz.html

It's designed with 4:3 aspect ratio...

~param
Re: Dark Knight Based Theme [ In reply to ]
Hi Param,

Thanks for that, it looks good! Wife loves it too.

I made one small change to it though. I moved the clock to the top right of
the screen in base.xml.

Cheers
Darryl

Re: Dark Knight Based Theme [ In reply to ]
Hey, that's neat! Where can I learn to make a Myth theme??

Bob

Re: Dark Knight Based Theme [ In reply to ]
Oops, nevermind, found it:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Theme_development_guide :)

Bob

Re: Dark Knight Based Theme [ In reply to ]
Oops, nevermind, found it: