http://www.silicondust.com/wiki/tickets

...which described my problem exactly. Hopefully I'll get my new adapter soon.

- Mike Rosack
Re: HDHomeRun Power Adapter Recall [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:46 AM, Mike Rosack <mrosack@sacknet.org> wrote:
> Just an FYI for the HDHomeRun owners out there - mine stopped
> responding this morning (at least, that's when I noticed it stopped
> responding), I went up into the attic and saw the power adapter was
> blinking erratically. Nothing I did fixed it, so I went online and
> found this...
>
> http://www.silicondust.com/wiki/tickets
>
> ...which described my problem exactly. Hopefully I'll get my new adapter soon.
>
> - Mike Rosack

Mine has had a high pitched wine since day one but it's still working.
I'm wondering though, the other day I had some recordings that seemed
"blocky" but not in the normal way, it was different. I wondered if it
was the HDHR so I reset it (unplugged it and plugged it back in) and
it seems fine so far but now I'm starting to wonder...

Richard
Re: HDHomeRun Power Adapter Recall [ In reply to ]
Mike Rosack wrote:
> Just an FYI for the HDHomeRun owners out there - mine stopped
> responding this morning (at least, that's when I noticed it stopped
> responding), I went up into the attic and saw the power adapter was
> blinking erratically. Nothing I did fixed it, so I went online and
> found this...
>
> http://www.silicondust.com/wiki/tickets
>
> ...which described my problem exactly. Hopefully I'll get my new adapter soon.
>

> - Mike Rosack

Mine quit last weekend...I didn't get a conformation e-mail from them by
Tuesday..I had to resubmit my ticket...I guess what i am saying is, make
sure you get the conformation E-mail or it will take longer....I am
using the power supply from my HD-Pvr (same spec's) seeing the driver is
still being worked on..

Re: HDHomeRun Power Adapter Recall [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Mike Rosack <mrosack@sacknet.org> wrote:
> Just an FYI for the HDHomeRun owners out there - mine stopped
> responding this morning (at least, that's when I noticed it stopped
> responding), I went up into the attic and saw the power adapter was
> blinking erratically. Nothing I did fixed it, so I went online and
> found this...
>
> http://www.silicondust.com/wiki/tickets
>
> ...which described my problem exactly. Hopefully I'll get my new adapter soon.
>

> - Mike Rosack

Yup, mine failed early this week as well. I filled out the form on
Tuesday, so I'm hoping to have a new adapter in the mailbox this week.

I'm experiencing 0% symbol quality with normal signal strength and
signal quality levels.
Re: HDHomeRun Power Adapter Recall [ In reply to ]
David Brieck Jr. wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Mike Rosack <mrosack@sacknet.org> wrote:
>
>> Just an FYI for the HDHomeRun owners out there - mine stopped
>> responding this morning (at least, that's when I noticed it stopped
>> responding), I went up into the attic and saw the power adapter was
>> blinking erratically. Nothing I did fixed it, so I went online and
>> found this...
>>
>> http://www.silicondust.com/wiki/tickets
>>
>> ...which described my problem exactly. Hopefully I'll get my new adapter soon.
>>

>> - Mike Rosack
>>

> Yup, mine failed early this week as well. I filled out the form on
> Tuesday, so I'm hoping to have a new adapter in the mailbox this week.
>
> I'm experiencing 0% symbol quality with normal signal strength and
> signal quality levels.

I just received mine in the US mail...California to Upstate NY in 3 days...
Not bad Service form Silicon Dust....
Re: HDHomeRun Power Adapter Recall [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Greg Lake <greg12866@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> David Brieck Jr. wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Mike Rosack <mrosack@sacknet.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Just an FYI for the HDHomeRun owners out there - mine stopped
>>> responding this morning (at least, that's when I noticed it stopped
>>> responding), I went up into the attic and saw the power adapter was
>>> blinking erratically. Nothing I did fixed it, so I went online and
>>> found this...
>>>
>>> http://www.silicondust.com/wiki/tickets
>>>
>>> ...which described my problem exactly. Hopefully I'll get my new adapter soon.
>>>

>>> - Mike Rosack
>>>

>> Yup, mine failed early this week as well. I filled out the form on
>> Tuesday, so I'm hoping to have a new adapter in the mailbox this week.
>>
>> I'm experiencing 0% symbol quality with normal signal strength and
>> signal quality levels.

> I just received mine in the US mail...California to Upstate NY in 3 days...
> Not bad Service form Silicon Dust....

Crud - now I know why programs stopped recording tonight :(

Hopefully, the replacement will get here quickly!