When watching TV in full screen, The overlay is aligned wrong. The whole
picture is shifted about 20 pixels to the left, leaving a white bar down
the left side. This is not present when not running full screen. Any
suggestions?

Autologin-

I am using XDM and Icewm. I would like to have the system automatically log
in as user MythTV and start Mythtv but i cant figure out how.

Any suggestions appreciated! and yes i did RTFM +)
Re: Fine Tuning Myth after finially getting it working! [ In reply to ]
Brent wrote:

>I am using XDM and Icewm. I would like to have the system automatically log in as user MythTV and start Mythtv but i cant figure out how.

gdm has an autologin feature like WIndows 2000 and XP, after a number of
seconds, it pretends that you entered a certain username/password, if
you set up it that way using its graphical tool or in the config file.
There might be other options, e.g. starting an X server with mythtv as
shell (program to start within X instead of xterm or gnome or icewm)
from init, but I wouldn't know offhand how to do it.