Mailing List Archive

My MythTV installation diary..
I'm currently installing MythTV on a RedHat 9.0 PC (Athlon XP 2800+) built
specifically for MythTV.

I've decided to put my 'diary' on the web - http://mythtv.pscs.co.uk

This will be a 'work in progress' - I haven't got it installed yet, so it's
not complete, but it'll show what I've done and any problems I encounter.

I'm going to be taking it pretty steadily to try and do it right first or
second time..

I'm pretty experienced with Windows PCs (been using PCs since before DOS V4
was new..), but Linux is still a bit of a mystery to me - so I expect a
steep learning curve.

(Is there a repository for these diaries/case studies anywhere?)
Paul VPOP3 - Internet Email Server/Gateway
support@pscs.co.uk http://www.pscs.co.uk/