Mailing List Archive

Re: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 3, Issue 28
Hello,
I'm probably asking some stupid questions (have had Myth up and
running for just about a week now!).

Todays question is about fine tuning channels. My tuner card is
scanning a couple of channels in a little bit off (Fox, which
unfortunately I watch The Simpsons on and the SCIFI channel).

Anyhow, I've done my fine tuning with xawtv and I tried the
mythfilldatabase command listed in the documentation:
mythfilldatabase --xawchannels

which of course complains about the missing options so I added
them:

mythfilldatabase --xawchannels SanDiego /home/tv/.xawtv

Unfortunately this doesn't change the tuning.

Thats my BIG question. I just need to adjust my tuning.

Any help would be apreciated!

Thanks

Zach

Get your own "800" number