MMutil from cpan or you'll never get it!).

Anyhow, thanks in advance. I'm thinking of writing (another) how
to to submit to Slashdot after the project is complete.
Re: MythTV on Mandrake [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Daniel Dunning wrote:

> (my configuration: Athlon 1.7Ghz, Aver-TV Studio, 120GB HD, 512MB RAM
> box dedicated to MythTV only)
>
> I am having all kinds of difficulties getting the xmltv working in
> Mandrake 9.0. I assume that the problems are similar to what you came
> across. Can you expand on how exactly to install the MMutil (i.e.
> install MMutil or install XML::MMutil).
>
> Have you written / published a Mandrake specific howto? The general
> instructions do have several Mandrake specific instructions, but they do
> not contain informaiton on the MMutil as you have mentioned. Being a
> newbie to Linux and Myth, a document with someone else's trials and
> errors would be very valuable.
>
> Thanks in advance for any information / guidance you can offer
>
> Dan

http://rpm.nyvalls.se/graphics9.1.html

Those work for 9.1. Will prolly also work for 9.0

Mythmusic has an error though... no metadata.sql. You'll need to copy
that from the source.

-- RJV -- ..ooOO miracle@procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author. They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.