show channel changes as well? Has anyone else requested such a feature?

--
Mike Benoit <ipso@snappymail.ca>
Re: Live TV recoding behavior? [ In reply to ]
Yeah, I think the user should have the option of selecting how many
ringbuffers they want to have (1 per channel).
Eg. I select in the options menu that I want 2 ringbuffers.
When I switch to channel A, buffer 1 starts. When I switch to channel B,
buffer 2 starts, but buffer 1 is not erased. This will allow the user to
flick back to channel A without the buffer being erased. If the user were to
go to channel C, buffer 2 would be erased (the buffer that was first used).

Although I don't believe this is difficult from an implementation
perspective, I think it will be weird because there will be gaps in each
ringbuffer unless the user has multiple tv-tuners...