Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

christoph
Re: EPG Problems [ In reply to ]
#if Christoph Rasim /* Mar 19, 00:26 */
> I'm using the NextView software to grab EPG data, export it to XML and
> import it using mythfilldatabase. Works fine so far, but I have some
> problems:
>
> 1. When I press "m" in the EPG, MythTV should switch to the highlighted
> channel. It does this for most channels, but for some reason for some of
> them this does not work. The problem is always with the same channels. If
> I press "r" however, MythTV correcty changes to the channel and starts
> recording. I can also change to these channels using up and down keys
> outside the EPG without any problems.

Can you provide more detail on which channels are affected, et cetera?

> 2. As I do not receive all channels listet in the XML file, I just give
> "0" as the channel ID to those channels. I thought their data would then
> not be imported into the database at all, but it's still listed in the EPG
> below the other channels (with blank channel names).

Clearly, this doesn't work. Remove the channels from the file.

> 3. Is there any way to have MythTV use the channel ids as order when
> changing the channel using up/down keys in "Watching Live TV" mode?
#endif /* christoph@rasim.net */

See the "Setup->General->Channel ordering" option.
Re: EPG Problems [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

>> 1. When I press "m" in the EPG, MythTV should switch to the highlighted
>> channel. It does this for most channels, but for some reason for some of
>> them this does not work. The problem is always with the same channels.
>
> Can you provide more detail on which channels are affected, et cetera?

As i've postet on the developer's list a little bit later, it affecs
channels with a 4-digit channel number (in Germany, we have channels like
"SE12") because at some point in the program the channel number is cut down
to three digits. I also posted how to fix it, but since I don't really know
how to make a CVS patch it has not yet been included.

>> 3. Is there any way to have MythTV use the channel ids as order when
>> changing the channel using up/down keys in "Watching Live TV" mode?
> #endif /* christoph@rasim.net */
>
> See the "Setup->General->Channel ordering" option.

Does not work here, I will tell more about it replying to your message on
mythtv-dev.

C'ya
christoph

--