[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# exit
Re: MythArchive menu problems: SOLVED [ In reply to ]
Neil Bird wrote:
> Also, for me at least, the DVDs have odd aspect ratios or something such
> that the left and right of everything is off screen, but I need to
> investigate this more.
Was this when played back through Myth or a standalone player? I noticed
something similar when playing a DVD on my standalone player (it was
fine through Myth) and just assumed it was my player being a bit crap.

Simon
Re: MythArchive menu problems: SOLVED [ In reply to ]
Around about 22/09/06 22:10, Simon Dyson typed ...
> Was this when played back through Myth or a standalone player? I noticed
> something similar when playing a DVD on my standalone player (it was
> fine through Myth) and just assumed it was my player being a bit crap.

Stand-alone player. I'm actually suspecting that there is something in
the DVD image that's a bit out, and S/W like xine just deal with it better
than normal players, which tend to be a bit more picky about the correctness
of the data. Not been able to test it on another player yet, though.

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature