just flip thru it step by step, so I do not need to have 2 units on at
once going from room to room :) Thanks

-Derek
RE: MythTV Docs [ In reply to ]
Adobe Acrobat has a really easy way of downloading an entire site into one
PDF file...that is how I printed the entire thing.

I can make one "on-demand" if anyone would like it. Only takes a second to
run.

Current one (done two minutes ago) comes to 53 pages.

I can email it direct or post it here.

Nate
Re: MythTV Docs [ In reply to ]
I'd like to see that on the site, personally. Maybe you can coordinate with
Robert K. to post a new PDF whenever he updates the docs? Just a thought...

JC