displayed:

Connection timed out.

TV card is working fine in xawtv. Can you help me?
Re: I can't watch TV [ In reply to ]
At 26-2-03 16:03, Juraj Pisarcik wrote:
>MythTV always crash when I start TV/Watch TV. It's only this message
>displayed:
>
>Connection timed out.
>
>TV card is working fine in xawtv. Can you help me?

Probably can't find the backend.
Did you try 0.7 first? Did you read the documentation? Look it it for
backend IP settings.

Erik
Re: I can't watch TV [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 26 February 2003 10:03 am, Juraj Pisarcik wrote:
> MythTV always crash when I start TV/Watch TV. It's only this message
> displayed:
>
> Connection timed out.
>
> TV card is working fine in xawtv. Can you help me?

You didn't read the docs:

Isaac
Re: I can't watch TV [ In reply to ]
make sure that the serverIP address is correct in the
backend_settings.txt file
(/usr/local/share/mythtv)

::Paul

Re: I can't watch TV [ In reply to ]
Thanks, it was the IP address in backend_settings.txt file.