offer some advice?

Thanks
Ben
Re: G200 woes [ In reply to ]
Hi Ben,

I have a G200 and SB Live and Mandrake 9 also. I've seen the same problem.
It works great for a while then while changing channels it seg faults.

I think the only way to really debug this is to compile with the debugging
switch and report the results. I haven't done this yet, but plan to. If
you beat me to it, I think we'll both benefit.

Thanks,
JC