Does anyone know if QT needs to be upgraded for the cvs version of
mythmusic? If so, will it break anything else?

Thanks!
Re: MythMusic compile problems with CVS from 02/15/03 [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 15 February 2003 02:24 pm, Jeremy Oddo wrote:
> Hey all, I'm getting a compile problem with mythmusic. Here's the message:
>
> In file included from visualize.h:29,
> from mainvisual.cpp:12:
> /usr/lib/qt3/include/qgl.h:73:21: GL/glu.h: No such file or directory
> make[1]: *** [mainvisual.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/src/mythtv-cvs/mythmusic/mythmusic'
> make: *** [sub-mythmusic] Error 2

You need OpenGL for the new visualizers in mythmusic. This is just qgl (the
Qt class for OpenGL) complaining that it can't find the relevant include
files.

It's odd that you have a Linux distribution without OpenGL (or with the files
in an odd place). Later today I'll try and update the mythmusic configure
file so that it will deal with this.

- thor
Re: MythMusic compile problems with CVS from 02/15/03 [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the quick response :)

Perhaps I'll download OpenGL as I'd like to have the new visuals anyway.
Is it just a standard download? I'm using Mandrake 9.0 and I thought I
installed everything. I guess I should look for the libs before
downloading a new version.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Jeremy

Re: MythMusic compile problems with CVS from 02/15/03 [ In reply to ]
On Mandrake, I thought I'd installed all the mesa stuff as well, but
apparently I hadn't. This is rpm you'll need for Mandrake 9.0:

ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/Mandrake/9.0/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/libMesaGLU1-devel-
4.0.3-6mdk.i586.rpm