Mailing List Archive

new atrpms transcode with --diable-xio rpm
Hi All,

I have recomplied the latest atrpms transcode rpm with --disable-xio
to hopefully solve the lack of thumbnails in mythburns dvd menu's;

Avaliable here (my home dsl connection);

http://217.155.57.118/transcode-1.0.2-26.noxio.i386.rpm

Greg
Re: new atrpms transcode with --diable-xio rpm [ In reply to ]
HI All,

Burnt a dvd and got a menu thumbnail! So this works on my system at least.

For those using atrpms just

rpm -Uvh http://217.155.57.118/transcode-1.0.2-26.noxio.i386.rpm

Should do the trick. If atrpms updates transcode this might get upgraded thou!

Greg

Re: new atrpms transcode with --diable-xio rpm [ In reply to ]
On 4/21/06, Greg Cope <gregcope@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI All,
>
> Burnt a dvd and got a menu thumbnail! So this works on my system at
> least.
>
> For those using atrpms just
>
> rpm -Uvh http://217.155.57.118/transcode-1.0.2-26.noxio.i386.rpm

Hi Greg,

Which version of Fedora did you compile this on ?

Best regards
Niels Dybdahl
Re: new atrpms transcode with --diable-xio rpm [ In reply to ]
fc4

Greg