And that's essentially all I wanted to get done for the 0.8 release.. It's
been _way_ too long since 0.7.

Isaac
Re: TODO list for 0.8 [ In reply to ]
Another minor issue:

--font size for medium font in setup is not consistent.

If you go anywhere from 15->20 for the size of the medium font in setup,
the font always appears the same size. Once you hit 21, though, the
medium fonts jump up in size. This might just be a problem with
freesans.ttf itself, or an underlying problem with the font renderer.

I'll dedicate my poor coding skillz to figuring out what the problem is if
this is a problem that others are observing, and not just some strangeness
my setup is having.