Mailing List Archive

Mythweb support
It looks like there is a need for a couple of fixes to 'mythweb' on both
29/fixes and master.  I have seen conflicting information if mythweb is
still supported.

1. Several warning messages related to newer versions of php (I'm using
PHP 7.2.3) and shown in the web interface.   These are very easy fixes
and I can supply the updated file if needed.

Warning at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 188:
!!NoTrans: Use of undefined constant disk_size - assumed 'disk_size'
(this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)!!
Warning at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 189:
!!NoTrans: Use of undefined constant disk_used - assumed 'disk_used'
(this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)!!

2.  Videos ( http://localhost/mythweb/video ) table format is not
displayed properly for 'Default' and other themes.  The only themes that
display correctly are using a static video.css file.

I assume this is also related to newer versions of php where (
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/skins/default/video.css.php ) does not display
correctly.    As a workaround, I am using a static "video.css" for the
default skin, but it the right way to fix it would probably be a code
change somewhere else.    I can investigate it further if no developers
are supporting it.

Thanks,
Dennis

Re: Mythweb support [ In reply to ]
On 10/04/18 17:40, Dennis Gustafson wrote:

> It looks like there is a need for a couple of fixes to 'mythweb' on both
> 29/fixes and master.  I have seen conflicting information if mythweb is
> still supported.

It's in maintenance mode. ie. no active new development planned, but
patches to keep it worked are happily accepted. :)

Regards
Stuart