Please let me know if you observe any issues.

Regards
Stuart Auchterlonie
Re: Wiki & server upgraded [ In reply to ]
> On Jan 15, 2018, at 12:52 PM, Stuart Auchterlonie <stuarta@squashedfrog.net> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Today i've upgraded the OS on the MythTV infrastructure,
> and also upgraded the wiki to the latest LTS release.
>
> Please let me know if you observe any issues.

I like the new layout of the Recent Changes page—easier to review with multiple changes to the same page collapsed.

What is the state of new user sign ups? It was disabled due to spam abuse…better now?

Craig

Re: Wiki & server upgraded [ In reply to ]
On 15/01/18 19:05, Craig Treleaven wrote:
>> On Jan 15, 2018, at 12:52 PM, Stuart Auchterlonie <stuarta@squashedfrog.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Today i've upgraded the OS on the MythTV infrastructure,
>> and also upgraded the wiki to the latest LTS release.
>>
>> Please let me know if you observe any issues.
>
> I like the new layout of the Recent Changes page—easier to review with multiple changes to the same page collapsed.
>
> What is the state of new user sign ups? It was disabled due to spam abuse…better now?

That is unchanged. I have a further piece of work
planned in this area, however have other higher
prio items to sort first.

Regards
Stuart