They could have chosen a better time of year to do this :(

Anyone any tips on the best way to update the lineup when using the tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite grabber without having to redo everything?

Paul H.
Re: Lineup identifiers in GBR are changing on 2017-12-15 [ In reply to ]

> They could have chosen a better time of year to do this :(
>
> Anyone any tips on the best way to update the lineup when using the tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite grabber without having to redo everything?
>
> Paul H.

I had this today too, agree the timing is pretty poor.

I got round it by just changing the channels lineup line in my existing config file with the new identifier. I appears to be working as expected and certainly saves having to configure from scratch.

Paul

Re: Lineup identifiers in GBR are changing on 2017-12-15 [ In reply to ]
On 16/12/2017 17:59, Paul Harrison wrote:
> Just got this from Schedules Direct.
>
> Due to lineup naming changes at our upstream, your lineup
> GBR-0003012-DEFAULT has been deleted.
>
> Please use your application to select a lineup which is appropriate;
> there are many new regional options, such as Freeview, YouView,
> Freesat and Sky.
>
> for more information.
> http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2966
>
> Thanks,
> Schedules Direct
>

> They could have chosen a better time of year to do this :(
>
> Anyone any tips on the best way to update the lineup when using the tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite grabber without having to redo everything?

I have these three little scripts that may help: one creates a display
in html format of the channel info, another downloads the icons, and the
last creates sql for updating the channel table.

Hope this list allows the attachments through.

Cheers,
Paul.