Tested: daily tvrec, livetv, dvd, bluary, music and radio.
I think You may consider to go into official master with Your’s nice work :-)
Pls keep so nice progress!

Re: #13186 - Replace deprecated ffmpeg functions - so far so good! [ In reply to ]
On 16/12/17 09:54, Piotr Oniszczuk wrote:
> Peter,
> FYI.
> I put current master from Your branch in my production (3xFE used daily) and results are very good,
> No single issue identified.
> Tested: daily tvrec, livetv, dvd, bluary, music and radio.
> I think You may consider to go into official master with Your’s nice work :-)
> Pls keep so nice progress!

I haven't done comprehensive tests but I have seen no problems and
navigation of my MythArchive DVD products is much improved. I don't know
how it has been in non-master. Ref #12955

John

Re: #13186 - Replace deprecated ffmpeg functions - so far so good! [ In reply to ]

> I haven't done comprehensive tests but I have seen no problems and navigation of my MythArchive DVD products is much improved. I don't know how it has been in non-master. Ref #12955

Right. I can confirm: with Peter’s code, dvd issue with lacking dvd menu selection highlight when user walks on menu gone.
now it works perfectly!